Latinas in Tech – Project Manager
We are looking for a qualified project manager to join our team who will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including new features for our members portal, integration with external services, and digital developments involved in Latinas in Tech programs and marketing campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our organizational goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
- Lead product roadmap and development end-to-end, seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Prioritize initiatives, scope project requirements, and budget
- Manage daily activities of developers, UX/Graphic Designer, and Customer Success Specialist
- Collaborate with Marketing and Programs teams to implement digital initiatives
- Manage all products on latinasintech.org:
- Members management for different roles (Latinas, Employers, and Allies)
- Premium features and subscriptions plan for Employers
- Jobs board
- Talent pool
- Company landing page
- Features for Chapter Leads
- Chapters landing pages
- Events management
- Micro-sites for special programs (i.e. LIT Summit)
- Donations page
- Web pages
- Site hosting and optimization
- New products or feature requests
- Data Management and Integrations (Mailchimp, Salesforce, Zendesk, Panoply…)
- Data and performance analysis (understanding data management, SQL, GoogleAnalytics., etc.)
- 5 years of proven experience as Product Manager, Digital Project Manager, or similar
- Experience with planning, directing, and coordinating technology projects and teams
- Familiarity with WordPress and using/managing plugins
- Ruthless prioritization skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Hands-on experience with Project Management Tools like Asana
- Advanced Excel or Google Sheets proficiency
- B.S. in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Nice to have
- Experience with events platforms and/or streaming services
- Experience managing metric dashboards with Chartio & Panoply
- Experience defining product metrics and tracking analytics
- Experience managing Zendesk
- Database management
- Experience managing G Suite
- Spanish speaking
San Francisco Bay Area, Mexico, or Remote (must sit in US time zones)
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Latinas in Tech will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Latinas in Tech is a non-profit with humble origins. What started out as two friends in need of career support is now a multinational community of over 13,000 Latinx women with a local footprint in the US, Canada, Mexico, and the UK. Our mission is ambitious, just like our members: we seek to reshape the tech industry so that Latinx women are not only well-represented but also thriving in the ecosystem.
We focus on 3 key pillars: professional development, recruiting, and mentorship. Historically, our community convened through in-person events, workshops, recruiting mixers, and meetups hosted at one of our tech partner office hubs. In 2020, we became experts in recreating the magic of our in-person meetups to curate over 70 online events reaching more than 4,000 Latinx women in tech.
Latinas in Tech is an equal opportunity employer who agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.