Latinas in Tech is looking for someone to develop and lead all Latinas in Tech programs including Chapter management, digital and in-person events, and large-scale projects for the community.
Our programs are the most important and visible part of our organization, and for that, the ideal candidate must deliver state-of-the-art execution.
This role is the perfect fit for you if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on attitude. You will report to the Executive Director and work cross-functionally with Marketing, Partnerships, and Product.
- Design, develop and implement large-scale inaugural programs for our community focused on leadership and mentorship
- Own end-to-end event management including speaker outreach, topic curation, logistics, execution, and reporting
- Digital events for 2021
- In-person and digital events after 2021
- Manage and support Chapter leaders community by improving and developing scalable processes to ensure a vibrant local footprint
- Foster an engaged and connected community by working alongside Marketing to create valuable content and timely activations with a strong DEI lens
- Lead cross-functional team to conduct an annual member survey and publish corresponding external report for partners and community
- Support and contribute to large-scale events such as Latinas in Tech Summit and LiT Recruit
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Spanish and/or Portuguese desired
- Advanced proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong research methodologies
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Latinas in Tech will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
About Latinas in Tech
Latinas in Tech is a non-profit with humble origins. What started out as two friends in need of career support is now a multinational community of over 13,000 Latinx women with a local footprint in the US, Canada, Mexico, and the UK. Our mission is ambitious, just like our members: we seek to reshape the tech industry so that Latinx women are not only well-represented but also thriving in the ecosystem.
We focus on 3 key pillars: professional development, recruiting, and mentorship. Historically, our community convened through in-person events, workshops, recruiting mixers, and meetups hosted at one of our tech partner office hubs. In 2020, we became experts in recreating the magic of our in-person meetups to curate over 70 online events reaching more than 4,000 Latinx women in tech.
Latinas in Tech is an equal opportunity employer who agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.