Staff Software Engineer – Sponsored Content
About the job
Staff Software Engineer – Applications
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We are much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce is a responsibility we all share. To truly transform the global economy, we must evolve the way we hire and enable our talent to serve people of all backgrounds and experiences. LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sponsored Content team has technology ownership of all advertising solutions for advertisers to reach the world’s largest audience of professionals. Our systems power fast-growing, state-of-the-art and innovative advertising products and are built on large-scale, distributed services utilizing the latest technologies.
Sponsored Content team’s vision is to scale advertisers’ business growth with data-driven products. The team is responsible for developing innovative solutions to optimize customer ROI and enable new use cases for ad serving and optimization.
• Deliver impact by driving innovation while building and shipping software at scale
• Drive roadmap, provide architectural guidance and mentorship to up-level the engineering organization
• Actively improve the level of craftsmanship at LinkedIn by developing best practices and defining best strategies
• Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wide critical programs.
• Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
• You will be responsible for developing end to end solutions for advertiser products including advertising experience, cutting-edge platforms and APIs, data analysis and machine learning algorithms in areas including brand advertising, event monetization, forecasting, ad placements and ads delivery optimization for LinkedIn’s advertising products.
-You will work with product managers on production roadmap, user experience team to create the best UI experience, work with the infrastructure team to support high QPS and low latency APIs, perform data analysis, statistical modeling with data science, and build end to end marketing solutions.
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
• 4+ years experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
• BS and 8+ years of relevant work experience, MS and 7+ years of relevant work experience, or PhD and 4+ years of relevant work experience.
• 3+ years experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
• 1+ years experience leading cross-organization projects
• Experience in programmatic advertising and knowledge of advertising ecosystem
• Experience in collaborating with machine learning and data science team
You will Benefit from our Culture:
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families. That is why we offer generous health and wellness programs and time away for employees of all levels.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
-Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
-Having interviews in an accessible location
-Being accompanied by a service dog
-Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn’s legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com