Chief of Staff
Latinas in Tech is looking for someone to join our executive team and assist our Executive Director in the management of multiple departments of our organization.
- Direct management of the following teams:
- Ensuring each of our teams’ goals are aligned with organizational mission and goals
- Be an advocate for the theory of change and ensure that every project and program embodies that
- Ensure that each team member is accountable for their goals
- Run bi-annual performance reviews with direct reports
- Ensure that each team has an annual budget and that this is approved by the executive them
- Present monthly report and return of investment for all investment
- P&L responsibilities
- Ensure that all our teams and projects are scalable in order to provide the standard of quality of our programs for as many Latinas around the world as possible
- Manage our relationship with Accountant Firm as well as our Legal team
- Direction go the following projects
- Annual Survey
- Summit 2022
- Bachelor Degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of work experience
- Experience working for a non-profit organization
- Experience managing teams
- Fundraising and grant writing experience
- Excellent English written skills
- Strong project management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Creative thinker, open to idea exploration with strong problem solving/analytical abilities.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent analytical skills
- Spanish and/or Portuguese languages desirable
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, Mexico, or Remote (must sit in US time zones)
Benefits: Health and vision insurance, 403B (401K for Non-Profits), performance bonus, unlimited vacations.
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Latinas in Tech will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
About: Latinas in Tech is a non-profit with humble origins. What started out as two friends in need of career support is now a multinational community of over 13,000 Latinx women with a local footprint in the US, Canada, Mexico, and the UK. Our mission is ambitious, just like our members: we seek to reshape the tech industry so that Latinx women are not only well-represented but also thriving in the ecosystem.
We focus on 3 key pillars: professional development, recruiting, and mentorship. Historically, our community convened through in-person events, workshops, recruiting mixers, and meetups hosted at one of our tech partner office hubs. In 2020, we became experts in recreating the magic of our in-person meetups to curate over 70 online events reaching more than 4,000 Latinx women in tech.
Latinas in Tech is an equal opportunity employer who agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.