Senior Product Manager, Ecosystem
LogDNA is an observability platform (SaaS).
About the role :
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining ingestion strategy as it pertains to LogDNA’s agent and ingestion sources to help LogDNA’s customers like IBM, Reddit, and American Airlines generate insights from petabytes of log data. You will be collaborating with fellow product managers, product designers, engineers, and counterparts in go-to-market to grow our portfolio of what and how we ingest data.
You will play a pivotal role as we shift from being a single product to multi-product company: log analysis and observability pipeline solutions. You will directly be responsible for leading one of the major product pillars, and will be responsible for helping to shape the culture of our product engineering organization moving forward. We are in the second inning of a massive market opportunity and you will have the opportunity to be one of the first.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical but understands the importance of making decisions quickly and driving progress above all. (Your least favorite building is a bikeshed.) You care more about finding the right answer than being right, take pride in building products that empower users to do their job better, and are a clear and effective communicator capable of bridging the gap between technical and non-technical audiences.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with product leadership and go-to-market to establish KPIs for success of your product
- Partner with engineering to ship quality products on time
- Partner with engineering to reduce product defects and balance technical debt with roadmap priorities
- Partner with go-to-market to build and iterate a process for product feedback and launches
- Help define and execute product roadmap and strategy through close collaboration with the leadership team and other stakeholders.
- Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the team think short-term and long-term.
- Ensure alignment within the Product/Engineering/Design teams and across the wider company to ensure consistent execution of the roadmap, meeting customer and business needs regularly while staying within technical constraints.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
- Work closely with customer success to ensure existing customers are successful and that customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Track quantitative and qualitative product and feature performance, ensuring our solutions are solving the right problems.
What We’re Looking For:
- Successful track record shipping technically complex products that have created a positive impact for engineering teams.
- Ability to break down technically complicated challenges and make them accessible to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong ability to prioritize and make tradeoffs
- Ability and desire to mentor product managers
- Deep experience with complex enterprise software applications.
- High level of comfort working with ambiguity and the ability to take complex situations and distill them down into actionable processes and next steps.
- You should have a deep understanding of software development and operations. You should be able to understand our competitors’ offerings and be able to differentiate our product offerings.
- Receive competitive compensation.
- Receive competitive benefits, including:
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 100% dental coverage for you and your family.
- 100% vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible time off. Work-life balance is valued here and we encourage you to take the opportunity to recharge.
- One company-wide mental health day off per month in addition to all nationally recognized holidays.
- $600 annual remote work expense reimbursement in addition to hardware setup provided by the company.
This is a full-time remote opportunity. LogDNA is a remote-first company that was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and now has employees in 71 cities in North America and 8 countries worldwide. Learn more about our culture and how we stay connected on our website.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.