Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
LogDNA is an observability platform (SaaS).
About the role :
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Senior Frontend Engineer to help us deliver our evolving, world-class log management system. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on energetic self-starter with a passion for pixel perfection. You will have a team-oriented attitude, a desire to see your team succeed and grow, and the ability to set up processes to execute quickly. You will be results-driven, hold yourself and others to the highest standards and put our customers’ success first.
- Work closely with the product management and internal teams to understand the needs of our customers and quickly iterate to develop features
- Work on both sides of the web app: design and build client-side UIs as well as server-side APIs
- Design, implement, and launch critical product features in a fast-paced environment
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements of our product
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams and with partner companies
- Investigate and improve overall system performance and scalability
- Drive engineering best practice and mentor colleagues
- Significant, relevant industry experience
- Solid experience with Vue.js/Vuex or similar frameworks like React/Redux frameworks
- Solid experience with Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Redis and similar server-side technologies
- Solid understanding of front-end architecture, managing state, knowledge of best practices of building data flow in a web app
- Obsession with product quality and customer success
- Keen attention to detail, without forgetting about the big picture
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead technical discussions
Bonus Points for Prior Experience:
- REST APIs
- Redis, MongoDB
- Cloud Platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- Receive competitive compensation.
- Receive competitive benefits, including:
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 100% dental coverage for you and your family.
- 100% vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible time off. Work-life balance is valued here and we encourage you to take the opportunity to recharge.
- One company-wide mental health day off per month in addition to all nationally recognized holidays.
- $600 annual remote work expense reimbursement in addition to hardware setup provided by the company.
This is a full-time remote opportunity. LogDNA is a remote-first company that was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and now has employees in 71 cities in North America and 8 countries worldwide. Learn more about our culture and how we stay connected on our website.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.