LogDNA is a centralized log management SAAS solution that helps modern engineering teams be more productive in a DevOps-oriented world. We have been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars list, the Top 25 Enterprise Software Startups to Watch in 2020 list, and the CRN 10 Hottest Cloud Startups of 2020 list. We are also a part of Fortune’s best workplaces (20/21).
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our People Team. Here you’ll work as a part of Talent Acquisition partnering with HR, recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers globally. You’ll be a face of LogDNA to our candidates and help ensure we deliver a world-class candidate experience. In addition, you’ll be in a position to promote and create operational best practices in our fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Help keep recruiting velocity at full throttle by managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Support the recruiting process by scheduling interviews and hosting candidates virtually
- Help maintain our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) to keep candidates moving quickly through the pipeline
- Contribute to various projects such as onboarding new employees, sourcing, recruiting events, and general People Team initiatives.
- Participate in strategic projects across Talent Acquisition and HR functions.
- You have 1+ year experience as a Recruiting Coordinator
- Ownership mentality – you own the full candidate experience and take pride in your quality of work. You strive to make each candidate interaction a positive reflection of LogDNA as a whole.
- Great people skills – high degree of empathy and great communicator (both written and verbal).
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, and an ability to complete tasks quickly and with accuracy.
- Adaptable to change and ability to be successful in a quickly changing environment.
- You are proactive in identifying new projects and ways to improve processes.
Nice To Have
- Experience with Google calendar and G Suite of applications.
- Project management skills
- Receive competitive compensation.
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 100% dental coverage for you and your family.
- 100% vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible time off. Work-life balance is valued here and we encourage you to take the opportunity to recharge.
- One company-wide mental health day off per month in addition to all nationally recognized holidays.
- $600 annual remote work expense reimbursement in addition to hardware setup provided by the company.
At LogDNA, it’s our differences, compassion, and desire to grow that bring us together. We respect the opinions of all people and are champions for diversity, equity, and inclusion in our community.
This is a 100% remote opportunity. Must work in the US.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org