FX Relationship Manager
Leading global financial markets infrastructure & data provider
FX Transactions Relationship Manager
The Bank Relationship Manager is responsible for covering our largest global Bank clients. The person will act as the ‘go to person’ for all LSEG FX products in use at the bank. The RM is responsible for maintaining deep customer relationships to drive account revenue, retention and growth in our Foreign Exchange/Capital Markets division.
- Create and execute a volume and wallet share growth plan within your individual portfolio to meet the targeted objectives as set out by management.
- Manage and protect existing revenues within your assigned portfolio of banks.
- Run monthly client update meetings with key stakeholders and provide internal updates with detailed call reports.
- Ensure banks are aware of new products, functionality and other key initiatives
- Ensure banks are on the latest version of all FX Transaction products.
- Create and maintain a detailed Account Plan for each bank to drive growth identify opportunities and risks, and maintain an updated list of key contacts.
- Training and education for banks on all FX Transaction products including but not limited to: Spot Matching
Quick Trade (Spot, Swaps, Forwards, Options, NDFs)
- Work with the FX Transaction New Business team to provide leads for new client opportunities outside of the existing client base.
- Work closely with the Buy Side Relationship Management team to drive the growth of D2C volumes and revenues.
- Collaborate with the LSEG local sales teams in D&A and Post Trade to ensure there are open lines of communication.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
To apply for this job please visit refinitiv.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.