What can you expect?
- MarshDigital offers an amazing opportunity for distinguished digital technologists to transform the company’s digital capabilities while unleashing the power of our industry leading platforms and data assets to deliver innovative products and disruptive business models globally.
- In Marsh Digital Capabilities and Development, we are all about developing and integrating innovative digital products for our clients. This group is nimble, creative, and empowered to shape the Marsh’s digital landscape.
What is in it for you?
- If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of an exciting team of entrepreneurs with the mission to disrupt and deliver the art of the possible in the insurance industry, look no further!
- Be part of an Agile Team driving latest development Practices
- Competitive Benefits
- Career Development Opportunities
We will count on you to:
- Be a part of an fast paced engineering team to build innovative products
- Envision and develop a library of reusable digital components to help faster development while building and/or continually enhancing customer experiences across channels
- Develop advanced web components and portal in latest web frameworks and provide an intuitive end user experience
- Drive major changes in technology development using cloud native architecture patterns in a distributed environment
- Drive culture change in technology to become a truly Agile team which is self-organizing, DevOps and believes in everything automated
- Collaborate with Digital labs, Platform, and Development teams on new / existing product development opportunities
- Continuously learn about new technologies and help keep the entire group abreast of industry developments and evolving best practices
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering global and highly scalable customer-facing digital products and capabilities
- Experience in web and mobile UI/UX, API’s, Cloud, Docker Containerization
- Experience in coding for accessibility, localization, and responsiveness
- Experience in leveraging continuous integration and robust build/test automation, with a preference for cross platform stacks and containerization (Jira, Git, Jenkins)
- Strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using a number of techniques.
- Experience in complex software product delivery in an Agile environment
- Exposure to public cloud technology stack in AWS, and Azure
- Have a passion for technologies and trends in Open Source, AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain etc.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mmc.com.