What can you expect?
- MarshDigital offers an amazing opportunity for distinguished digital technologists to transform the company’s digital capabilities while unleashing the power of our industry leading platforms and data assets to deliver innovative products and disruptive business models globally.
- At MarshDigital, we are all about developing and integrating innovative digital products for our clients. This group is nimble, creative, and empowered to shape the Marsh’s digital landscape.
What is in it for you?
- If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of an exciting team of entrepreneurs with the mission to disrupt and deliver the art of the possible in the insurance industry, look no further!
- Competitive Benefits
- Career Development Opportunities
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Codes, tests and debugs software programs and meets project plan goals under limited guidance.
- Works independently to design and develop technical modules.
- Debug coding problems.
- Provides technical support to clients on existing problems escalated as appropriate.
- Provides support through help desk; monitors trends and results from technical support calls to advise senior team members on performance of existing systems.
- Acts as a technical resource for other analysts on the team.
- Works with team to develop project plans and communicate software development plans.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Recent grad or 1-5 years with a proven track record of successfully delivering global and highly scalable customer-facing digital products and capabilities
- Experience in web and mobile UI/UX, API’s, Cloud, Docker Containerization
- Experience in coding for accessibility, localization, and responsiveness
- Experience in leveraging continuous integration and robust build/test automation, with a preference for cross platform stacks and containerization (Jira, Git, Jenkins)
- Strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using a number of techniques.
- Experience in complex software product delivery in an Agile environment
- Exposure to public cloud technology stack in AWS, and Azure
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mmc.com.