We help teams crush-it at work & home.
We are looking for a go-getter, that loves to crush-it at work, and passionate about life beyond the office, to join the team.
Initially a part-time CTO role, it will have the opportunity to turn into a full-time role with equity as co-founder.
Having a job post for a startup CTO might seem a bit unorthodox (sort of like a job post for a spouse), but we are about to raise capital to scale and we are missing our very important technical co-founder. We are willing to be a little bit unorthodox to make one of our dreams come true: two Latinas in the C-Suite!
We are a rapidly growing young startup that is making waves in the HR-tech space, by helping teams crush-it at work and home with employee-centric lifestyle benefits and perks.
Founded by Adriana Cisneros, our vision is a world in which is possible to excel at work and live a fulfilling life for all. We are making this vision come to reality by making it easy for employers to support their teams – wherever they work, whenever they work, and however they work – with the benefits & perks that they actually want.
As the CTO you will have your fingerprints all over the product and overall strategy.
- Help establish the company’s technology vision/roadmap
- Liaise with our development shop partner and ensure they are providing quality work
- Collaborate with product management, dev shop, and CEO to plan new features
- Oversee the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Eventually lead our internal development team
- Suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
We’re looking for someone who is…
- Entrepreneurial at heart
- Intellectually curious
- An idea person and creative thinker. Growth, innovation, and pushing boundaries are encouraged here.
- Very analytical
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Open to working with no-code
- Obsessed with our brand and vision!
- A believer in the power of diversity and inclusion.
- Can get behind our values of Love, Courage, Excellence & Joy.
We are not bound by location. Anywhere in the world, we will make it work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com