Developer Advocacy Intern – Summer 2021 (Dublin)
Are you passionate about technology and communication? We are seeking highly motivated, adaptable, self-starting individuals who love learning about the latest and greatest technologies and sharing what they learn with others!
As a Developer Advocacy intern, you will learn all about developer advocacy, why it’s important, how it works, and build content for developers across multiple mediums. The goal of developer advocacy is to create meaningful and impactful content that helps developers achieve their goals. If you love to experiment and share knowledge, and want to expand your toolkit, this role is for you!
What we are looking for in you
- In the process of receiving a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strict and continual attention to detail in crafting and proofing materials.
- An interest in audio engineering and content production via blog posts, in-person/digital talks, live streams, podcasts, and more.
- A proven ability to collaborate and connect with people from diverse professional and educational backgrounds.
- Curious with a strong desire to learn, adapt and grow.
- Knowledge and understanding of Mobile full-stack development in iOS or Android.
What you’ll find at MongoDB
- A crash course in developer advocacy and exposure to the many different areas developer advocates are involved in.
- Learn about MongoDB Realm and the Realm SDKs and how they help mobile developers build better apps, faster.
- Mentorship from incredible team members, including senior management who are passionate about helping you learn and grow.
- Gain insight from some of the most significant people in the tech industry through our Speaker Series.
- Discover community with your fellow interns and have a fun summer attending events like Broadway shows, pizza tours, and arcade nights.
You must be able to provide evidence to the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the Republic of Ireland and expecting to graduate in the next 12-24 months.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.