Senior Salesforce Developer
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer, who will work to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best use the Salesforce.com platform. Develop, test, document, and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as Apex triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages, and Lightning components. Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests. Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in the SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and customers regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Implement App Exchange solutions
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff
- Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicate trends and future needs to leadership
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop a rapport with the client
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 8+ years of industry experience with Salesforce development
- 2+ years of experience in designing, configuring, and developing on the Salesforce CPQ platform
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and understanding of how to use the tool to meet sophisticated process and reporting requirements
- Must have good knowledge and development experience in Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, SOQLs, Governor Limits, Declarative Automation, and Web Services
- Specialist in Lightning components development(Aura and LWC)
- Experience with CI/CD and deployment techniques in Salesforce
- Strong domain knowledge in CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, and a good understanding of Sales and Billing processes (i.e. bookings, renewals, finance, etc.)
- Experience in reengineering implementation, Code refactoring, and optimisation to increase performance
- The outstanding combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with ambitious timelines
- Ability to produce high-quality technical documentation and analysis
- Take the initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and DevSecOps methodologies
- Implementation experience in Financial Force is a plus
- Certified Force.com Platform Developer II
- Certified Salesforce.com CPQ Specialist
- In 3 months, you will have acquired complete knowledge of the CRM systems and tools at MongoDB and also have a full grasp of the current business process and implementations by working closely with the senior resources in the team
- In 6 months, you will have successfully implemented and delivered one or two critical projects in Salesforce CRM/CPQ area and become a technical SME in MongoDB Salesforce systems and implementations
- In 12 months, you will have established successful relationships with our key partners and become the go-to person for anything(business process/technical implementations) related Salesforce CRM/CPQ
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.*
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.