Project Manager, Communications
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The Corporate Communications team sustains MongoDB’s brand, reputation and influence across the world, and educates both internal and external audiences about the benefits and offerings of MongoDB. We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Project Manager to support the day-to-day operations of the Customer Marketing and Internal Comms functions on the Corporate Communications team.
This person will report directly to the Director of Internal Communications and will be responsible for improving processes and procedures, supporting our storytelling initiatives, collaborating cross departmentally, keeping timelines on track, and communicating project or campaign updates to multiple internal partners.
What you’ll do
- Work with multiple leaders within the communications team to create impactful and measurable processes and procedures to help systematize the internal communications and customer marketing functions
- Assist the development and roll-out of internal processes to improve and optimize performance across numerous projects
- Develop project plans, identify appropriate teams and resources needed to execute, and keep all teams accountable
- Help clearly and consistently communicate to both internal and external stakeholders
- Be a champion of process by sticking to workflows and identifying inefficiencies that can be improved upon
- Maintain ongoing communication with all relevant stakeholders regarding the status of active projects
- Support the organization, scheduling and tracking of content development statuses
Who you are
- Dedicated to details and processes while being comfortable with finding the calm in chaos.
- Someone with the ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritize
- Passionate about clear communication and motivated by clarity with strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a role that required a high attention to detail, clear and tailored writing, and the ability to balance multiple deadlines at once
- An independent thinker and self-starter
- Detail oriented with ability to oversee projects to completion
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail)
- You don’t need to have a program manager background to be successful in this role. A background in product management, internal comms, production, sales, customer success, product marketing, public relations or analyst relations is also applicable
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.