Governance, Risk and Compliance Intern – Summer 2021
We’re seeking a Governance, Risk and Compliance Intern who is passionate about the ground-breaking GRC concept and would like to get insight into how we align internal processes with business objectives, while optimally managing risk and meeting compliance requirements. You should also be fascinated by conversations around the intersection of public sector and private sector cybersecurity.
As an intern you will help with activities related to growth and maintenance of our internal compliance program. You will learn about how a high growth cloud company meets the security and compliance needs of our customers around the world!
What we’re looking for in you
- You are self-motivated
- The ability to take initiative and work as part of a team and across a range of partners
- An eagerness to get on with general administration and excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll find at MongoDB
- An opportunity to gain an outstanding experience of working in a rapidly growing industry
- A deeper familiarity with the information security compliance framework and specific controls and how they apply to a Cloud environment
- You will see how the internal and external partner engagement looks like
- A chance to observe how we get along with customers to meet their contractual obligations as they relate to security and compliance
- You will get an understanding of how the audit process works including evidence gathering, audit meetings and follow-ups!
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.