Software Engineer, Cloud Billing
MongoDB’s Cloud Engineering team is a diverse group of engineers building together to make data stunningly easy to work with. The team is responsible for a variety of products including MongoDB Atlas, our database-as-a-service (DBaaS) offering and fastest growing product. MongoDB Atlas allows users to deploy fault-tolerant, globally distributed MongoDB clusters in just minutes.
We’re seeking an experienced full-stack web application engineer to join the Cloud Billing team, which is part of the Cloud Core Engineering team. This team has the mission critical responsibility of metering and billing for usage of our ever-increasing suite of products and services. It’s a constantly evolving technical challenge to meet the demanding needs of the business as our customer base expands globally. Our talented engineers are passionate about code quality, rigorous about testing and correctness, and skilled at communicating with a wide range of stakeholders across the business.
We’re looking for someone who is
- Comfortable working across the stack of a modern web application
- Highly skilled at writing backend systems in a compiled language (Java, C#, Go, etc.)
- Adept at chasing down tough problems in a distributed systems environment
- Always striving to expand their knowledge
- Curious, collaborative and intellectually honest
- Work closely with product teams, considering the user’s perspective while helping the team achieve success
- Collaborate with team members on software design, best practices, and troubleshooting
- Hold yourself accountable for your actions, maintaining the balance between timely delivery and research & development
- Own our core values and adhere to them in your work
- Stay up to date with best practices in web engineering
A full-stack engineer will be successful in this role when they:
- Are open, honest and willing to contribute and collaborate with others
- Develop confidence in finding their way across the platform
- Can take responsibility for the planning and execution of a major feature, representing
- Engineering when working with Product and Design
- Are willing to learn and contribute to all parts of the stack
- Are resolute in their approach to problem solving, balancing the needs of their team with the willingness to get to the bottom of issues
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.