Mystery is on a mission to make people as happy as they can possibly be at work. To help us get there, we’re adding even more of the brightest minds to our team; could that be you?
Every year, companies spend billions trying to boost morale and improve retention—and with an increasingly remote workforce, that’s only getting harder. Combining highly curated, incredibly memorable team experiences with a world-class employee engagement platform, Mystery solves this problem for hundreds of the world’s top companies (Amazon, Apple, Stripe, Google, KPMG, and Uber to name a few).
We’ve just raised an $18.5M Series A from Greylock with participation from Zoom Ventures, Moving Capital, Endeavor, Gaingels, and others. This funding means we can continue to grow our team as we scale our product, all while still offering competitive pay and remote perks (more on that below).
Culture is at the heart of what we do—come join a dynamic and innovative team that’s bringing wonder to work!
As Product Consultant on the sales team, you will be the de facto expert in Mystery’s product offering. You will communicate the features, capabilities, and benefits of Mystery to both new and existing customers.
An integral part of the sales team, you will work in pre-sales capacity to help prospects and customers learn about Mystery by designing and delivering regular demos and product sessions. You’ll also be tapped to quickly turn-around demo requests with effective customization that relates the Mystery offering directly to their use case.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Use Mystery’s products to quickly and expertly demonstrate how we impact morale and engagement with our software and our virtual experiences
- Provide pre-sales support for prospects including data analysis, product demonstrations and problem solving
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Mystery’s products
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with prospects assisting and guiding them through the evaluation and selection process
- Communicate daily with sales staff regarding sales activities and tactics
- Create and deliver interactive training sessions for customers and prospects
Compensation and perks
- Work from anywhere
- The new definition of a “modern workspace” is whatever you make of it. Comfort of home? Great. A different beach each week? Do it. (As long as there’s wifi…) Our WFH stipend will help you outfit your office wherever it is.
- Unlimited PTO
- Seriously. Everyone at Mystery is passionate about solving the problems of remote work; as long as you make your contribution to that effort, take time whenever you need to.
- Comprehensive healthcare
- General, vision, dental, mental. You should bring your best self to work, and sometimes that means a visit with a professional. We have you covered.
- Pay, 401K, and equity
- Happiness doesn’t pay the bills or help you retire, so we offer competitive compensation to take care of those parts of your life.
- Parental leave
- We raise the standard with 12-weeks of paid parental leave for both birth and non-birth parents.
- Bi-annual offsite
- Connecting as a team—as a whole team—is important to us. Twice a year we put extra effort into getting everyone “together” for fun and professional development.
- Learning and development
- When you grow, we grow. Mystery offers an annual stipend to keep your skills sharp and help you reach your goals.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.