Senior Product UX Researcher – Growth & Customer Health
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service.
With around two hundred million households and growing by ~30 million a year across 190 countries, Netflix is a place where you can impact how entertainment is produced, promoted, and enjoyed around the world. As part of our Consumer Insights team, you will have the opportunity to lead research initiatives that will guide company innovations on a global scale.
In this Senior Product UX Researcher role, you will be responsible for defining, leading, analyzing, and socializing research studies to better understand consumers around the world and help answer the core questions of the business. The cross-functional teams you’ll work with are nimble, dynamic, and collaborative.
Types of Projects You Will Lead:
- Identify ways to optimize customers’ end-to-end experiences with our product
- Understand the best ways to communicate with current and potential consumers
- Evaluate consumers’ motivations and unmet needs to improve retention
- Assess opportunities for Netflix to innovate, grow and differentiate around the world
We Are Looking For:
- 8-10 years of demonstrable experience in product research or user experience (UX) research
- Hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Experience in conducting qual interviews and knowledge of various qualitative UX research methodologies is a must
- Ability to define key research questions and objectives, identify appropriate methods, execute studies, and synthesize findings
- Passionate about translating findings into strategic business recommendations
- Pragmatic and able to design research in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Strong communicator with a track record of successful collaborations with colleagues
- Advanced degree in research, psychology, social sciences or a related field is preferred, but not required
What You Will Do:
- Partner with cross-functional teams (including Product Management, Design, Customer Support, Data Science, Brand, and Communications) to proactively identify, prioritize, plan and execute high-impact research studies
- Lead end-to-end research initiatives that help teams uncover actionable insights
- Synthesize and communicate your findings and recommendations across the company
- Experiment with innovative and compelling ways to shed new light on customer experiences to help inform strategic decision-making for our business
To apply for this job please visit jobs.netflix.com.