Senior Security Partner – GRC+A
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service.
Move Beyond Checking the Checkbox!
At Netflix, we recognize the importance and value of compliance and governance. Our focus is on building a security assurance program that addresses not just the “what” we are doing, but more importantly, the relevant “why.”
We are excited to have someone join the team with broad compliance, governance, and technical experience. This role will cultivate and nurture relationships with Legal, Internal Audit, and other Infosec teams to drive a data-centric security assurance strategy.
We have made substantial investments in risk quantification. Our goal is to measure, promote and communicate security and technology risks to drive control and governance investments. In order to impact the business, we focus on how our risks inform our control investments to shape compliance and governance.
You are excited about this opportunity because…
- You focus on the intent of the compliance control versus getting the check box
- You believe automation can improve the control and audit experience
- You have experience and technical depth in executing compliance frameworks and standards (CIS Top 20, ITGC Controls, ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- You want to leverage engineering principles to address compliance
- You exercise sound judgment around the balance of compliance and business needs
- You want to leverage risk quantification and understand how it can drive confidence in our controls
To be successful in this role, we are looking for individuals that…
- Can establish trust with stakeholders and partners
- Can optimize the audit and evidence lifecycle
- Can help increase our control confidence
- Can provide a balance between control investments and business risks
- Can develop governance positions that inform and guide our stakeholders
- Can execute and drive programs to completion
- Can communicate (written and vocal) with clarity
Netflix’s culture allows the security team to approach security differently. Our security approach is shaped around the principles of “Freedom and Responsibility” and “Context not Control.” Employees have tremendous freedom in their work, along with the corresponding responsibility and the accountability to do the right thing for Netflix. Read more about the Netflix culture here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.netflix.com.