Compensation Program Manager
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service.
It’s an exciting time to join the Compensation Team at Netflix as we continue to expand! We have a unique approach to compensation here which helps us attract and retain stunning colleagues around the world. We pay employees at their personal top of market for the role we’re hiring them into by making a good-faith estimate of the highest compensation each employee could make at peer firms. We don’t rely on traditional frameworks like grades, levels or bands; personal top of market is role and individual specific. This requires managers and talent to combine the data they have available from various sources with judgment about the direction the market is moving in order to make an individual compensation decision for each potential colleague. To do this effectively, we need a compensation team that can work without conventional compensation structures and enable our partners to determine the personal top of market for each individual using data, insights and resources that we can provide. This requires a skill set that can balance both the art and science of compensation design.
We are building out our global compensation team and are hiring our first Compensation Program Manager. This person will be responsible for managing our global compensation programs and initiatives, including our compensation philosophy education, pay equity, and our annual comp review. It will entail partnering with our comp team, HRBPs, Talent Advisors and our outside partners to ensure our programs are well executed.
In this role you will:
- Support the development and rollout of our global compensation programs, such as pay equity, comp philosophy training, comp reviews
- Partner with key talent stakeholders such as HRBPs, Talent Advisors, Talent Tools and Analytics, L&D, and Inclusion to ensure they are up to date with our initiatives and timeline
- Partner with outside vendors to ensure timely and effective rollout
- Educate our hiring managers, particularly those who are new to Netflix, about our compensation philosophy and support them in balancing the art and science of our approach
What we are looking for:
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and engagement skills
- Strong comp program and execution knowledge
- Eagerness to learn
- Passion for compensation
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and be comfortable with some level of inconsistency
- While we are open to candidates at a variety of career stages, we suspect this role will require a minimum of 7-10 years of experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.netflix.com.