Talent Acquisition Manager, Animation Studio Technology
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service.
We don’t need to tell you that Netflix is everywhere. Perhaps you’re watching Netflix right now, or have in the not too distant past. What you might not know is just how much goes into building the world’s leading Internet TV network, and the technical innovation behind our storytelling. At the intersection of award-winning entertainment and cutting edge tech, our product and engineering teams are building out Animation Studio Technology that will allow us to produce some of the best animated content in the world. We will be building the next generation of tools and products that will enable scale and flexibility, and attract the top creative animation talent to Netflix. At the center of this incredible initiative is the Product Talent Acquisition team.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will develop, drive, and inspire a high performing team of Recruiters and Recruiting Researchers, partnering closely with the business to hire top technical talent for our Animation Studio Technology organization. The Animation Studio Technology team builds products that power the Netflix Animation Studio ecosystem; tools that empower animators, directors, editors, CG supervisors, and artists in the creative development process. Netflix is on a path to release six animated feature films per year, which no major studio has ever done, on top of a healthy slate of animated series. This role is pivotal in our success to becoming a leader in animated content.
This is also a unique opportunity to be one of the only teams to recruit across product functions. Due to the priority for the business, this agile team will recruit for Engineers (front-end and back-end), PMs, Designers, UX Researchers, and Data Scientists that are responsible for our Animation Product efforts. You will partner closely with Product and Engineering leaders, as well as our creative Animation teams, and will get a deep understanding of the full life cycle of product development and animated productions. If you are passionate about technology and content, this job is perfect for you.
In this role, you will
- Manage, hire, and lead a team of recruiters and researchers to successfully partner with different teams within Product to hire across the Animation Studio Tech ecosystem
- Be a critical inclusion & diversity thought partner to leaders and determine a plan for increasing representation within the product teams
- Partner closely with the Animation Studio Technology leadership teams on holistic recruiting strategy, helping them to better understand trends, and ensure headcount alignment
- Evaluate current hiring process and make changes to streamline and enhance for candidate experience and/or hiring managers
- Proactively balance workload between recruiters and researchers on your team
- Participate at a team level on broader team projects and initiatives to enhance recruiting at Netflix
- Leverage, analyze, and develop recruiting reports to share with team and business
- 5+ years leading high performance recruiting teams in a fast-paced environment
- 8+ (total) years of recruiting experience with a focus on hiring technical or product talent
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and articulate hiring strategy for complex business groups
- Experience recruiting for technical product teams, ideally spanning across creative and engineering disciplines
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a broad business perspective
- Strong level of independence and efficiency; entrepreneurial mindset
- Seasoned recruiting leader who is able to thrive in our company culture
To apply for this job please visit jobs.netflix.com.