Financial Systems Lead
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service.
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Netflix Financial Applications team manages and delivers solutions for the constantly evolving needs of our Finance organization. Our team is seeking an outgoing, curious Finance Functional Lead to work in a rapid development environment with multiple internal customers throughout the business.
About The Role
- Work with Finance and cross functional teams to understand business requirements and drive them to successful completion
- Work with technical teams to design and develop solutions and deliver these, covering all facets of testing
- Configure systems based on business requirements and design and develop custom reports for finance users as required
- Plan, prioritize and manage projects/enhancements on roadmap ensuring successful end user experience
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements
- 5+ years of enterprise software/ERP/accounting systems experience like Oracle or Workday as a systems analyst (minimum of 1 full life cycle implementation)
- Solid understanding of accounting around Billings, Cash application and Revenue Recognition
- Strong understanding of finance business processes and their interdependencies including the month end close cycle
- Experience building and supporting custom solutions
- Strong project management skills to take ownership of projects and drive them from inception to completion
- Fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments.
- Organized and accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting multiple tight deadlines
- Customer service oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations, serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting (or a related field) or equivalent experience
- Workday Financials implementation or support experience
- Ability to run SQL queries to analyse and troubleshoot data
A few logistical details…
- This position is located in Los Gatos, CA. Some travel is required
- Fully remote work not available
- We provide relocation benefits
- We provide visa assistance when possible
To apply for this job please visit jobs.netflix.com.