Senior Pricing Strategy Quantitative Researcher
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service.
Netflix entertains 200 million households around the world, and we’re continuing to grow! Our Growth and Customer Health team’s mission is to uncover compelling ways to attract and engage customers around the world. As a Senior Quantitative UX Researcher, you will have the opportunity to lead innovative research with demonstrable impact on a global scale.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining, leading, analyzing, and socializing research insights with a focus on global pricing strategy, subscription plan innovations and membership growth. The cross-functional teams you’ll work with are nimble, dynamic, and collaborative.
Types of Projects You Will Lead:
- Develop insights to inform our global pricing strategies
- Build a strong understanding of the value our product delivers for our customers
- Evaluate markets to understand how to meet current and prospective member needs
- Develop and sustain a robust approach to gathering insights on a recurring basis
- Partner with Product and Go-to-Market teams to generate pricing recommendations
We Are Looking For:
- 7+ years of demonstrable experience in quantitative research and/or product user experience (UX) research, including surveys and data analysis
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define research questions, identify appropriate methods, execute studies, and synthesize findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company
- Passionate about translating findings into strategic business recommendations
- Experience with pricing research and/or pricing strategy is a plus, but not required
- Advanced degree in behavioral economics, psychology, research or a related field is preferred, but not required
What You Will Do:
- Lead end-to-end research initiatives that help inform strategic business decisions
- Partner with cross-functional teams (including Data Science, Corporate Strategy, Product Management and Design) to proactively identify, prioritize, plan and execute high-impact studies
- Synthesize and communicate your findings and recommendations across the company
- Experiment with innovative and compelling ways to shed new light on consumer value perceptions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.netflix.com.