Assistant – Talent Acquisition
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service.
The Talent Team at Netflix is responsible for identifying, attracting and developing Netflix’s team of stunning colleagues. This team includes Recruiting, Employee Services and our Human Resources Business Partners. We strive to create an amazing experience for Netflix team members by creating strong partnerships that are deeply embedded in the business in order to keep a pulse on to Netflix’s Cultural Values of Freedom and Responsibility. We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support multiple Directors of Talent Acquisition.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and who takes significant initiative.
This is a fast-paced position supporting on-the-go executives who value thoroughness, agility and a can-do attitude as well as someone who is passionate about being great at their job!
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining high volume, complex calendars for a growing team of Netflix Talent Acquisition professionals, including scheduling internal and external meetings + calls with multiple parties across multiple time zones
- Managing general administrative duties, including processing expense reports and facilitating team and visitor requests
- Team event planning and facilitation including offsites and training sessions
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater HR team
- Experience in supporting a Recruiting org is a plus
- Ability to be discreet, use good judgment, and maintain confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with great judgment
- Team-player and proactive and proficient problem-solver
- Proficiency in Google Suites (Gmail, docs, calendar)
- Ability to work well under pressure, and perform daily duties with minimal supervision
Prioritize multiple concurrent assignments and daily tasks and adjust as needed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org