Senior Software Engineer – Front-end
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to be part of a mission critical team. This role will help drive technical decision-making and solutions for the team as they build powerful UI for content management, orchestration, delivery, and management of global multi-channel personalized communications and engagement at scale to drive Nike’s Digital transformation and growth strategies. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills, solve complex problems, and be an encouraging teammate.
What will you work on?
You will build and deliver the technical runway for existing and new Technology capabilities to support high-demand systems. You will rely on your understanding of front-end technologies to build and integrate user collaboration with scalable, highly available, and consistent distributed services to craft premier solutions.
Who will you work with?
You will work directly with your engineering team to lead the development of key innovation features, collaborating with peer teams to ensure your systems can interoperate effectively and cohesively to provide robust solutions that meets the needs of the business. You will report into an Engineering Manager or Sr. Engineering Manager for your capability area.
What you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience to Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- A minimum of 3 years of software development experience
- Experience driving technical decisions and solutions in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Experience in a microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Node.js
- Experience building front end with ReactJS, TypeScript and Node.js
- Experience with distributed/cloud-based environments (Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure)
- Experience in crafting and implementing highly scalable applications
- Experience with monitoring and tracing tools (Splunk, SignalFx, New Relic)
- Experience with continuous integration & continuous delivery, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Proven understanding of Scrum and Agile principles
- Comfortable with fast-paced, results-oriented environment among diverse teams
- Dedication to a high quality in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively connect with both business and technical teams
To apply for this job email your details to Jennifer.Scales@nike.com