Senior Technical Recruiter
Accelerating the future of finance
NYDIG is a leading technology and financial services firm accelerating the Bitcoin future. We believe that Bitcoin is not just a new asset class but a potentially powerful force for good. NYDIG’s focus is two-fold. First, we aim to provide the best investor solution platform with the most sophisticated suite of products to corporations, asset managers, institutions, and other sophisticated investors. Second, we aim to democratize access by providing a technology platform capable of powering embedded bitcoin products and services for any financial institution.
Our team is a group of proven innovators with deep domain expertise across finance and technology. We look for optimistic, passionate, low-ego, excellence-driven people who want to work together on creating impactful solutions.
NYDIG is seeking a dynamic Senior Technical Recruiter to join our growing internal recruiting team! This is a rare opportunity to make a massive impact on an industry-leading organization in a time of hypergrowth. We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of managing the full life cycle of technical recruitment to be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of a subset of our technical roles.
In addition to being an excellent representative of our culture, the ideal candidate has a strong working knowledge of technology, and the ability to independently manage multiple searches at once. Culture is of the utmost importance to us, so the right candidate will share our core values of kindness, humility, and focus, and will prioritize screening for cultural fit in their process.
- Own full life cycle recruitment for a subset of our technical roles, including software engineering, blockchain data, data science, devops, cybersecurity, etc.
- Prospect, identify, and screen candidates for technical roles
- Manage relationships with external recruiting agency partners
- Partner with hiring managers to establish target candidate profiles and manage candidate processes
- Analyze interview feedback and help guide decision making process; communicate interview outcomes to recruiters and candidates
- Collaborate with Head of Talent to implement and develop new sourcing strategies, recruiting processes, and initiatives
- Work with Recruiting Coordinators to ensure best-in-class candidate experience and maintain candidate data in Greenhouse ATS
- Ad hoc recruiting tasks and projects as needed
- 6+ years experience in technical recruiting, preferably at a high growth organization
- Proven track record of sourcing high caliber technical talent across all areas of technology
- Proficiency with Linkedin Recruiter and boolean searches
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit, willingness to lend expertise wherever needed
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to work discreetly with confidential information and operate with a high level of integrity
- Demonstrated ability to juggle evolving priorities and aggressive deadlines to meet the needs of an organization in hypergrowth
- Collaborative attitude and a desire to be a part of a team
- Strong Linkedin following a plus, but not required
- Experience working with Greenhouse or similar ATS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com