Senior Software Engineer
Website Ocean Spray Cranberries
Ocean Spray is looking for an outstanding technologist to drive technical design, development and support of various business applications and integrations supporting Ocean Spray business capabilities. An ideal candidate will have solid software engineering background who has made career progression into technical lead. Being able to proficiently code in a cloud native way is crucial to success in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead design and development for all applications owned by respective agile teams. Create best practices for robust testing and change management mechanism for business applications.
- Apply modern DevOps methods for SDLC management for applications.
- Partner with product management team to pick fit-for-purpose applications to support the business functions. Objectively articulate when to use Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS) applications in place of new development or vice versa.
- Instill API first integration approach to securely expose data and functionalities to external partners.
- Partner with platform engineering team to articulate hosting requirements for applications owned by respective agile teams.
- Partner with product owners to build robust roadmaps.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS in computer science or related field or equivalent relevant experience, with a focus on Software Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of software development in Node.js AND Python
- Minimum 5 years of cloud platform engineering experience including infrastructure as code in at least 2 of the leading cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Open-source contributions are of interest to us
- Extensive experience with security frameworks and standards such as OAuth2, OIDC, SAML
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others within a complex, cross-functional and fast paced organization with globally distributed teams
- General working experience of Agile/ Scrum methodology
- Experience delivering software to both SaaS and on-prem environments
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible and Puppet
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning with ARM, CFT, or Terraform
- Experience developing automation for CI/CD pipelines
- Expertise in Linux packaging and build tools
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com