Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Spanish fluency
The role will be 100% remote for now #socialdistancing. Eventually, it will convert into an onsite role in San Francisco CA. Relocation bonus available depending upon location.
¿Puedes soñar en español e inglés, o cambiar de español a inglés y luego a spanglish sin esfuerzo? Are you the type of person who enjoys talking to candidates to bring out their skills and aspirations?
If you answered “yes”, then come talk to us about our Talent Acquisition role and help the Odoo SF team grow by another 150 + employees in 2021.
Odoo is a software suite to better manage and run your company. Millions of happy users work better with our integrated Apps.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll work collaboratively with hiring managers to understand the role then go wild by hiring qualified talent in a timely manner
- You’ll enhance job descriptions if needed and post to various sites such as LI, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Handshake, and any other great sites you find
- You’ll review resumes in a fast and timely fashion, then phone screen, and interview qualified candidates while building great relationships with them. You can do this because you’re emotionally smart enough to observe and understand candidates you talk to – and you know how to sell Odoo
- If your incoming resumes aren’t enough for you, you’ll outbound to find those awesome candidates
- You’ll complete the recruiting life cycle by extending offers, creating offer letters, and e-greeting your new hires on their first day
What we need:
- Spanish fluency, written and oral
- Approximately 1+ years of recruiting experience in a related industry
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Prior sales recruiting experience is helpful but not required
- Autonomous and proactive mindset
- Ability to learn quickly and have the emotional intelligence to work successfully with all employees and hiring managers
- Excellent verbal, written, negotiation and presentation skills
- All the relevant computer skills: G Suite etc.
- Phone, Skype, online meeting platform skills,
What it takes to succeed in this role:
- An open-minded approach to work, flexibility, a natural curiousness
- Razor-sharp focus on what is needed, the ability to make sound decisions
- A certain level of impatience helps as we do things fast here
- OK to make learning mistakes as long as you’re learning from them and evolving
- A sense of humor where you take your work seriously but not yourself
Compensation and Perks:
- $100 towards a work from home office set up + the ability to pick up chairs, laptop stands, etc. as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property where as the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Free books for your professional development
- Team members benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes base salary and commissions for all strategic partnerships sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team!
Once back in the office (Post social distancing):
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches – snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org