Emerging Talent Program Specialist
We are looking for an EMERGING TALENT PROGRAM SPECIALIST who will work with our Early Career Talent Acquisition team to deliver sourcing and recruitment strategies and provide programming for our interns (CAPpers). The Emerging Talent Program Specialist is expected to be a SME on college and early talent and is responsible for cultivating and nurturing relationships with candidates, universities, technical boot camps, and other institutional partnerships. This is a great opportunity for an energetic recruiting professional who can deliver a high-touch, personalized candidate experience and be involved in hiring our emerging leaders.
As a member of our Talent team, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment focusing on high-caliber non-traditional and Early Career level candidates for our technical and non-technical organizations. Your focus is to deliver amazing customer and candidate experiences, develop lasting relationships, and partner closely with HR colleagues. You will be part of an experienced, collaborative, fun Talent Acquisition team that is passionate about PagerDuty’s success.
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
Benefits & Compensation
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave – up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time – 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days – scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty – a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.