Manager, Web Development
PagerDuty is looking for a Manager to help lead a high-performing marketing web development team responsible for bringing our digital web user journeys to life. In this role, you will lead a team to define, architect, and build seamless website experiences that drive user acquisition and retention at PagerDuty. You will use your business insight plus your expertise in the newest technologies to provide creative solutions to drive change across PagerDuty’s web platform.
You’ll lead the partnership with a variety of teams — from content producers and marketing analytics teams, to design, UX, and our SEO team to ensure the website is technically sound, optimized, and successful in helping us achieve our goals and KPIs. Engineers own production services end-to-end, so you and your team will be deploying multiple times a week as part of an Agile process.
You will mentor and coach a team of web developers who are passionate about solving end-user problems. You will make meaningful contributions to the success of the Marketing organization and our mission of providing outstanding user experiences.
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
Benefits & Compensation
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave – up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time – 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days – scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty – a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.