Senior Manager, Projects & Programs
PagerDuty is looking for a Senior Manager to manage strategic Opportunity to Cash (O2C) projects and programs.
This individual contributor role will be critical to the governance and execution of O2C programs/projects. They will be responsible for defining and refining repeatable integration playbooks, especially for O2C and will act as the integration lead for O2C track. A key aspect of this role will be ensuring a consistent approach to all aspects of integration. This will require strong critical thinking and program management skills, with a focus on following a structured playbook and tracking/managing integration activities. Additionally, this individual will be a key liaison for cross-functional business units and will be tasked with developing effective working teams capable of solving complex business goals with successful outcomes.
This role will directly interact with diverse, cross functional teams to drive agendas, push workstream owners, track progress, develop executive readouts, and successfully implement changes that improve and optimize the overall integration results and experience.
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
Benefits & Compensation
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave – up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time – 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days – scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty – a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.