Program Manager – Nike. Partners (Open to remote work, except the following locations: SD, VT, and WV)
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike.Partners Team owns and is responsible for developing the future of the Nike.Partners B2B eCommerce and collaboration platform for our global marketplace.
As a member of the Nike.Partners Program Management Office (PMO) team, you’ll collaborate with Product Management, Engineering and the overall Nike.Partners Excellence Global and Geo teams to enable and power the work to help transform how we interact with our marketplace partners. We obsess over customer experience and seek ways to remove friction and improve Nike’s business across the globe!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a Program Manager that will play a critical role that will partner and align with Global, Geo and territory leaders in business, product and technology. The ideal candidate will have experience translating strategic priorities into practical plans through the program management of initiatives from inception to final execution. This person is a motivated problem solver that is adaptive to ambiguity, passionate about consumer engagement and proactive in driving collaboration in a cross-functional environment across diverse seniority levels. We are looking for someone with exceptional project management and communications skills, demonstrated success in handling concurrent projects, building relationships across functions, aligning stakeholders to a common goal and driving prioritization and results.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Actively manage multiple programs for Nike.Partners, continually assessing risk, targets and ensuring alignment across capability and product team roadmaps
- Align and partner with transition management plans into overall program structure including partner engagement, communication and training plans
- Develop program charters which include operating model norms and clear roles and responsibilities for program(s)
- Lead programs and be responsible for the end-to-end timely, on budget technology execution of the program, actively engaging key business and technology partners to ensure opportunities, risks and issues are understood and addressed
- Co-create and help manage product dashboards, program reporting and analysis activities
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
The Program Manager will report to the PMO Director and work with multiple Business, Digital Product and Tech teams within the Nike.Partner space to help create extraordinary customer experiences. You’ll also collaborate with other Program Managers on the team, work to coordinate with other Technology teams on dependencies across the portfolio and setting guidelines and best practice for the wider team.
A typical day/week consists of owning and driving programs using standard processes and tools for managing documentation, schedules, roadmaps, program issues/risks registers, kickoffs, AARs, and serving as a thought partner as we continue to grow the PMO as ONE Team.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of relevant education, experience and training
- 2+ years of related experience in program/project/portfolio management
- Understanding of software development processes, including continuous delivery, DevOps, Scrum, Lean, Agile, Capabilities organization models, and Kanban
- Proficiencies with tools such as Aha! JIRA, Confluence and standard PM and workflow software (e.g. Monday.com, Asana, MS Project)
- Demonstrated Digital experience, including delivering eCommerce initiatives, software, digital tool(s development/implementations, digital products, online/mobile digital consumer experiences
- Experience in defining and delivering Program reporting that provides insights and holds cross-functional team members accountable for delivering results
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Sound ability to build cross-functional relationships and consistently drive progress
- A natural curiosity and joy of learning new things at a fast pace in a dynamic and matrixed environment
- Strong problem solving skills and a demonstrated proficiency with technical programs/projects
- PMP and Agile certification are a plus
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate. For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $106,000 per year. Information about benefits can be found here.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com