Senior Solution Architect – IT 00003138
Procter and Gamble
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation, and technology integrate to build a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear — we deliver IT to help P&G win with the over 5 billion consumers we serve worldwide! Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT knowledge to deliver groundbreaking, technology-driven business models and capabilities for our 65 iconic, trusted brands.
From Day 1, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never envisioned. And you’ll do this in creative workspaces where new ideas thrive and where your technical mastery is recognized and rewarded.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? We are currently looking for IT Solution Architect to join our Data & Analytics team in Cincinnati! In this role, you will be responsible for defining and driving architecture for a set of systems and solutions for a specific business domain. We use various Azure components & tools. You will collaborate with the rest of the DevOps team in D&A, crafting and coding those solutions.
* Build data & analytics solutions in Microsoft Azure – architect and craft technical solutions to obtain, process, store, and provide insights based on the processed data
* Define solution architecture principles in a given domain and ensure those are followed in the design of new solutions or changes
* Build and maintain in-depth expertise of how physical data model translates to business processes
* Suggest and implement architecture improvements; influence capability roadmap and contribute to capability portfolio choices
* Influence the future of these new technologies and the ways in which P&G uses them
* Work with multifunctional and multinational teams within and outside of P&G
* Stay on top of industry trends and standards, as well as internal P&G and D&A recommendations
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development, Information Technology
* Practical and hands-on experience in implementing projects & solutions using Microsoft Azure stack
* Previous experience in crafting solution architecture and/or leading big architecture projects
* Proven mastery in applied Cloud technologies, MS Azure technologies, etc.
* Understanding of Analytics, Data Modeling, and Data Provisioning (acquisition, transformation, and sharing).
* Experience writing clean & effective code
* Have a proven understanding of programming languages such as Python, Java, SQL
* Experience with SCRUM and DevOps methodologies
* Use of Power BI and CI/CD tools, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
* Ability to work collaboratively across functions
THE VALUE OF A P&G CAREER
* Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
* We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you’ll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love
* We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care
* Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays
* What’s more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
To apply for this job please visit ars2.equest.com.