Senior Analytics and Insights Manager – IT 00003025
Procter and Gamble
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear — we deliver IT to help P&G win with the over 5 billion consumers we serve worldwide. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities for our 65 iconic, trusted brands.
From Day 1, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. And you’ll do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish and where your technical mastery is recognized and rewarded.
Do you love diving into data sets? Are you energized by the opportunity to translate insights into action that deliver measurable business results? As a Senior Analytics & Insights Manager on our P&G Target Team in Minneapolis, MN you will use your boundless curiosity and data analytic experience to mine multiple sources of data and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions and insights. These insights will have a meaningful influence on our business strategy and will enable our multi-functional retail and brand team to win with consumers and deliver sustainable results for our Company.
As the Senior Analytics & Insights Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
* Delivering analytic insights in several business domains including consumer, customer, digital, market & share performance. With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge, and business insight, you’ll answer and anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver critical insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts
* Developing in-depth business, analytical and systems knowledge to improve or build analytical solutions, approaches and business recommendations
* Demonstrating data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, Excel), and utilizing analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, Spark) to grasp the business insights from our mountain of data
* Leading and improving analytical programs and collaborating with multi-functional teams (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, IT, Sales) to deliver results for your business unit and category
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Be a strong communicator & effective storyteller who possesses the ability to influence agreement with your recommendations
* Have passion about discovering new things and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments and diverse business scenarios
* Serve as an influential and technically savvy business strategy consultant, ensuring consumer and shopper analytics and insights are the foundation of our business strategy
* A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics, or related field)
* Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis with analytics techniques to solve defined business problems
* Experience with Consumer Research and customer behavior insights
* At least 2 years of experience driving customer insights working with large data sets
* Currently reside within commuting distance to the office or have the ability to relocate to Minneapolis, MN – generous relocation benefit provided
* Experience with FMCG, Media, Ecom industry analytics
* Data management and experience with visualization tools (SQL, KNIME, Spotfire, Power BI, etc.)
* Familiarity with programming languages (Python, XML, R, C# or Java)
The Value of a P&G Career
* Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
* We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you’ll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love
* We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care
* Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays
* What’s more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
To apply for this job please visit ars2.equest.com.