Copywriter – SEO/UI
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
You will help tell our story in compelling, fresh ways to promote growth on a global scale. You will report to our Creative Lead and with the guidance of the Creative Director, you will implement and manage concept development and messaging, with a focus on strengthening our search engine positioning and conversion rate optimization, across landing page and app-store customer touch-points. You understand what it means to operate in a performance-driven environment and know how to balance emotional and results-driven writing.
You are known for your abilities to collaborate and understand marketing channels, best practices, and formats with expertise developing marketing creative across these channels.
You are someone with a high degree of ownership who identifies strategic and creative opportunities and brings a solution mindset to a startup culture. People are excited to work with you.
• Ensure all consumer-facing copywriting across our landing pages and app stores is insight-driven, optimized for customers and SEO, and on brand
• Partner with and present your work to company partners with sound reasoning, using data-driven decisions and examples to backup your point of view
• Work with our UI Designer and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Marketing Manager to develop testing plans and a north star vision for our .com landing pages and app storefronts, by benchmarking against competitors, industry and eCommerce leaders”
• Partner with Project Management to ensure creative deliverables are met
• Research and keep a pulse on trends, issues, and topics that matter most to Remitly’s key audiences around the world
• Build relationships with external partners when needed, providing constructive feedback
• 3+ years of experience in an advertising agency or in-house marketing team
• A developed instinct for balancing brand goals with performance goals
• Consumer and digital brand copywriting experience is required
• Experience strategizing content for SEO, including keyword density and prominence, tone, style, and readability
• Knowledge of best-practices for mobile-first digital marketing
• An understanding of A/B testing
• Sensitivity and desire to understand different cultures and trends
• Ability to work in Seattle and collaborate with the team
• You operate autonomously and manage your own workload
• Alignment with our mission and values
• Fluency in Spanish required
• Unlimited paid time off
• Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
• Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
• Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.