Business Development Representative
Salsify is a leading commerce experience management platform.
Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L’Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit:http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is on the hunt for an energetic and motivated software sales professional to join our sales team as a Business Development Representative. In this role you will be a key strategic contributor in developing new business for Salsify’s SupplierXM. Our Business Development Representatives play a crucial role in our sales cycle as the first point of contact for prospects and current customers. You will constantly be collaborating with your peers, account executives, and marketing to develop a sales methodology that allows you to create awareness with your prospects, demonstrating that you are a thought leader in the Commerce technology space, so you can help brands improve their business by using the Salsify platform.
*This role is based out of our headquarters in Boston, MA*
- How You’ll Make an Impact:
Learn Salsify’s ROI, value proposition and customer stories to create intrigue in our prospects and develop solid business conversations through cold outreach
- Leverage sales and industry best practices to identify and qualify our next ideal customer
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in the CRM tool – Salesforce
- Collaborate with Account Executive team to develop territory strategy and strengthen a highly convertible pipeline
- Execute successful follow up on marketing tasks such as webinars, campaigns, and qualified contacts a weekly basis
You’ll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 1-3 years experience in a professional environment – bonus points for B2B Software Sales
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading, persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Proven effective use of Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Google Apps, Slack, and Outreach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic and self-starting
- Experience with or ability to learn web applications such as Salesforce and LinkedIn
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.