Senior Engineering Manager
Salsify is a leading commerce experience management platform.
Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L’Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit:http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is seeking a Senior Engineering Manager to lead an established engineering team with ownership of a critical, widely adopted area of our Product. In addition to a sound technical background, a successful candidate for this role will be passionate about creating an encouraging, growth-focused environment for engineers, and be comfortable collaborating across teams and fields, particularly Product Management, User Experience Design, and Customer Success.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
This individual will be responsible for and measured by:
- The roadmap execution of the team
- The operational excellence (stability, performance) of the domain owned by the team
- The growth and motivation of the team’s individual engineers
- Positive relationships across the company, making this team successful in a highly collaborative environment
You’ll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
If you’re worried about checking all of the boxes, don’t be! We encourage you to apply or contact Talent@salsify.com with questions!
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject area
- ~7 years of hands-on coding/product delivery experience (this is not a hands-on role but we feel that this background is critical due to the nature of the product area in which the team works – must have)
- ~2-3 years engineering management experience with a team of ~4 or more engineers (must have)
- Experience with Ruby/Rails, Ember or a similar stack (must have)
- Experience with high performance, high efficiency, microservice-based applications, evolving monolithic code bases to microservices (nice to have)
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply – we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.