Technology Enablement Consultant
Collaboration Drives Excellence
WHO WE LOOK FOR
An SEI Consultant is a master communicator and active listener who understands how to navigate an audience. Self-aware, almost to a fault, SEI consultants keenly understand how to adjust their approach based on the situation. Following a logical, fact-based approach, our consultants possess the superior ability to see correlations others may not, ask the right questions and drive solutions.
As super-connectors, our consultants connect not only people, but data, trends and experiences. Mature, humble, and genuine, SEI Consultants frequently go above and beyond for both their clients and their colleagues. SEI Consultants are ethical and trustworthy individuals who do what they say. SEI Consultants have an insatiable curiosity and love to learn. These individuals are commonly tech savvy and early adopters. Their passion for learning is infectious and excites others.
As every project is different, an SEI Consultant must be adaptable and comfortable with unexpected situations. An SEI Consultant must be at ease with ambiguity because although a client knows that a problem exists – they need SEI to figure it out and drive a solution. SEI Consultants define ambition differently. SEI Consultants are authentic, low-maintenance individuals who like to hang out with colleagues outside of work. Whether it be cooking, traveling, hiking, or volunteering, SEI Consultants enjoy working with genuine, thoughtful folks who want to steer clear of the traditional grind and share the joy of day-to-day life and activities with colleagues, friends and family.
WHAT WE DO
Our consultants work with clients at all levels of the organization, from the C-suite to the shop floor, helping them to deliver on their most strategic initiatives. We’re known for making realistic, data-driven decisions that deliver value in tangible ways to our clients. Our clients ask for us on projects that require a superior combination of technical and business capabilities, people and management skills, and a collaborative mindset. We excel in understanding complex programs and strategic initiatives and breaking them into actionable pieces.
We are actively looking for professionals in the following areas:
- Solution Architecture
- Application Development and Testing
- Cloud and Technology Strategies
The ideal candidate’s experience may include but is not limited to the following:
- Knowledge and experience in one or more Cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in one or more database platforms (i.e. SQL, DB2, Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with one or more software frameworks (i.e. .Net, NodeJS, React, Angular. etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with IoT and Edge Computing strategies and concepts
Experience collaborating with clients to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Experience leading and/or contributing at a significant level to project teams in best practices, design principles, and advanced technologies
- Knowledge and experience in both agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Demonstrated business and technology acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and experience solving real business problems
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Experience working with and/or leading a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work across industries, roles, functions & technologies
- Positive can-do attitude
- A curiosity for new technology
- Authorization for permanent employment in the United States (this position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship)
- Bachelor’s degree (Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field preferred)
- 8+ years professional experience
- Consulting experience
- Experience across our service offerings
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.