Program Manager, Enterprise Project Management
Our technology team works fast and works smart. With San Francisco as our home, we take bringing new tech to market seriously, developing the latest in mobile technologies, scalable architecture, and the coolest in-store client experience. And we have fun doing it. This group of motivated self-starters and true team players is absolutely integral to our future success.
Your role at Sephora:
As a Program Manager in the Enterprise Project Management Organization, you will drive complex technical, large scale programs and projects within the Core Systems (Finance, Human Resource, Supply Chain, Merchandising) as well as Infrastructure related initiatives that directly support the reliability, scalability and performance of Sephora. Reporting to the Director within PMO, you will be at the front and tail end of project success managing, driving implementation and ensuring successful delivery of initiatives that deliver exceptional results to our valued business partners.
In addition, you will show:
- A proven track record of successfully driving large, cross functional program initiatives across multiple development areas from inception through implementation
- Create, track, and status project plans including: milestone schedules, scope, resource plans, budgets and cross functional dependencies
- Capture, publish, and follow-up on meeting notes, action items, and other inter team communications
- Extensive experience with both agile and waterfall processes
- Work with both IT and business program owners to identify accurate resource estimates
- Utilize project data to make future projects more productive and cost-efficient
- Significant experience managing budgets
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 3 – 5 years Program Management experience, focusing on infrastructure delivery
- Knowledge of project/demand planning tools with evidence of practical application (e.g. MS Project, Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint, Planview, etc.)
- Strong project management, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills and the ability to work with various levels of the organization
- Strong business analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading diverse teams
- Track record of successfully working with cross-functional teams – business users, project managers, architecture, QA, release, and engineering teams to build and enhance Knowledge Content.
- Metric driven team management using agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
You’ll love working here because:
The manifesto. Sephora believes in championing all beauty, living with courage, and standing fearlessly together to celebrate our differences. We will never stop building a community where diversity is expected, self-expression is honored, all are welcomed, and you are included. We belong to something beautiful.
The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
Sephora’s goal is to create and nurture a safe and productive work environment for all. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company and insists on creating a space where everyone feels they belong. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com