Senior Manager, Product Management, Track & Measure Products
Your role at Sephora…
As our Senior Manager, Product Management, Track and Measure Products, you will lead the product team responsible for analytics tracking, identifying opportunities through data, testing and optimization for Digital Experiences: Sephora.com, client-facing Android and iOS apps as well as our Store Digital iOS suite of apps, omni experiences, loyalty program. This includes our Adobe ecosystem and Digital Experience Analytics tools. This team is responsible for supporting all Product Managers in their quest to become informed and inspired by data insights and learnings. This role will drive a cultural transformation within the Product & UX org that will lead to “Data-Inspired”.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of Product Managers / Data Analysts with a supportive, positive, coaching based approach.
- Embrace and execute the Track & Measure vision, which will transition our product organization from mostly “data-driven” to a “data-informed” and “data-inspired” org.
- Working with your team, along with our Tech and Business partners, you will define and maintain the Track & Measure 2-3 year roadmap and product domain strategy.’
- Define metrics for success and measure progress. Partner with Tech, Business Analytics, CRM Scrum, and other Product Domains to execute the Track & Measure roadmap.
- Define and maintain secure and effective data governance and tool administration protocol.
- You will help your team of product managers identify and prioritize business requests and other opportunities to drive the Track & Measure KPIs and maintain our position as the market leader in online beauty.
- You will collaborate with key executive stakeholders, balancing competing interests and needs across the organization to arrive at a clear vision, communicating effectively and aligning various partners along the way.
- As a member of the Product Management organization, you will work closely with other Product Managers to leverage best practices across digital channels, work on projects that impact multiple product domains and assess cross platform impacts.
- Pro-actively monitor industry trends in digital experiences including new capabilities, technology, vendors and tools specifically related to web analytics, A/B & MVT experimentation, personalization testing, implicit and explicit user feedback tools.
- Manage Sephora’s relationship with Adobe TAMs and other analytics vendors.
Drive continual improvements and inform the Track & Measure roadmap with new ideas based on ongoing user research (qualitative & quantitative), market/competitive analysis, and product performance.
- Create, document, implement & maintain processes where needed to achieve desired strategies, such as the Product Domain Data-Informed Scorecard.
- Develop processes, templates and tools to delivery effectively and consistently across projects.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values: Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We would love to hear from you if…
- 5+ years effectively managing people in technical roles.
- 10+ years in B2C technical product development related roles, with a successful history of launching highly effective products for large transactional websites.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking and practical organizational planning skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership and influence with the ability to communicate a clear product vision to both business and technical partners.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to partner both with business and technical teams.
- Deep understanding of the Sephora client, and an ability to identify and articulate opportunities.
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs, and in managing diverse teams & people.
- Proven ability to meet critical deadlines while maintaining strong relationships with internal teams and vendor partners.
- Self-sufficient with ability to operate effectively without close supervision.
- Demonstrates experience with an agile sprint development cycle and release process.
- Comfortable navigating web analytics and a/b testing tools.
- Data-driven decision making and experience conducting and interpreting quantitative user research.
- Experience using JIRA and agile methodologies.
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
- Familiar with experience analytics tools that offer session replay, heatmaps, and other digital tracking, such as ContentSquare, FullStory, TeaLeaf, and/or Decibel.
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
Beauty & Beyond: Every day we reimagine beauty, discover new brands, and influence positive change. Together we inspire our clients, empower people, and help them become the best versions of themselves. We think this is beautiful.
Endless Evolution: You will learn with innovators, artists, and experts in every field. As our business evolves, so will you. Here, you’re empowered to choose your own path, accelerate your growth, and be your best. As part of our family and the LVMH community, your options are endless.
Creativity Unleashed: At Sephora, you’re encouraged to explore, innovate, and have fun while working with diverse clients, teams, and leaders. You won’t just partner with iconic brands; you’ll help build them. We value your curiosity, your drive for success, and the emotional connections you make. Together we’re defining the future of beauty.
Bold Authenticity: Being bold and different has made us a global beauty and retail leader. At Sephora, we celebrate diversity, embrace your unique and winning spirit, and believe that real beauty is being authentically you. You are what sets us apart.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business—ensuring that our employees, brand partners, suppliers, and our clients feel a sense of belonging in store, online, and in our workplaces. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
Meaningful Rewards: Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and so much more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://jobs.sephora.com/USA/content/Our-Perks/?locale=en_US.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit career4.successfactors.com.