Cloud Solution Architect
Who You’ll Work With
As a modernized technology company, our Slalom Technologists are disrupting the market and bringing to life the art of the possible for our clients. We have passion for building strategies, solutions and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. We surround our technologists with interesting challenges, innovative minds and emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Designing, documenting, and developing world-class enterprise applications using the full spectrum of enterprise technologies and design patterns
- Collaborating with clients and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Defining the scale and scope of projects, including logical and physical landscape requirements, and design, development, and deployment efforts
- Mentoring engineers in development best practices, design principles and advanced technologies
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to architect, develop and implement software products
- Deep hands-on knowledge of one or more of the following:
- JVM technologies: such as Java/Scala, Spring/Play/Jersey, Hibernate/JOOQ, Netflix OSS
- .NET stack: such as C#, ASP.NET (Web Forms and MVC), .NET Core
- Strong background in cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Knowledge and understanding of RESTful service design
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience with collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom’s teams have autonomy to move fast and do what’s right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world’s top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com