Central Command for Multi-Location Businesses
SOCi is a leading all-in-one marketing platform built specifically for “next-level” multi-location marketers. Our customers include top brands and influencers like Ace Hardware, Sport Clips, and Anytime Fitness who have the impossible challenge of managing their digital presence across 100s or 1000s of locations. SOCi’s platform makes the impossible, possible by enabling top brands and their locations to strengthen and scale their digital presence across hundreds and thousands of local search and social pages while protecting what matters most, their reputation.
Our accolades include:
- Inc. 5000 honoree three years in a row for Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Entrepreneur magazine’s #1 Marketing Provider for Franchises, and top provider three years in a row
- Front Runner for Gartner’s SoftwareAdvice.com in Reputation Management
- Top 100 rank on Financial Times The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020
We are seeking a dynamic, out-of-the-box thinker to serve as the Content Manager on our Professional Services team. This team services our SOCi clients providing social media content and boosting strategies for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google My Business. The ideal candidate is as creative as they are analytical; they must be able to craft killer copy in a moment’s notice, rework underperforming systems and processes, and advise clients (full-service and SaaS) and team members on best practices. Due to our growing number of clients, this person should have a love for systematizing and solution oriented communication.
The Content Manager is primarily responsible for managing the team’s day-to-day activities and working with Customer Success and Professional Services leadership on retention, growth, and operations efforts.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties
- Hire and educate all new team members on client profiles, package information, SOCi’s proprietary software platform, style guide rules (Fair Housing, copyright and data protection, and AP Style), and industry news, enabling them to become experts
- Collaborate with Professional Services Specialists, Customer Success Managers, Onboarding Team, and Sales Team on full-service implementation
- Create and update SOPs for all content-related processes including but not limited to setup creation and cancellations
- Assist in the composition of creative briefs and success plans for new and existing customers
- Develop annual editorial calendar and an organizational workflow
- Assist Client Success Managers with client requests, cancellations, and error notifications
- Work closely with Paid Media Specialist on social ad optimization
- Serve as the QA editor for all new accounts for the first 60 days of service
- Conduct quarterly audits of full-service accounts
- Assist in deck and case study creation for use in sales and marketing collateral
- Serve as an integral part of the escalation path when reporting sentiment or product issues to broader Customer Success team
- Serve as the Professional Services representative on onboarding and strategy calls
- Join client calls to present reporting, status updates, campaign optimizations and process enhancements
- B.A. in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, PR, or related preferred
- 1+ years in a people management position
- 2+ years of professional writing/editing
- 2+ years in a client-facing role
- Stellar writing and editing skills are a must
- Practices excellent time management
- Possesses crucial Customer Success qualities such as advocacy, patience, and conflict resolution
- Proficient in content and social media marketing theory
- Experience in content development (brainstorming, sourcing, creating, monitoring, and analyzing)
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Ads Manager
- Exhibits in-depth, applicable knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Familiar with Google Suite and Canva
- Bonus points for experience in advertising, agency, design, education, SaaS, start-up, and/or tech
What’s SOCi’s culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Social Media and Reputation Management. Our passionate team of SOCialites work at convenient locations in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages and 401k (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input is encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.meetsoci.com.