Facilities and Real Estate Manager
The Sr. Manager, Corporate Real Estate and Facilities is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the overall success of the Workplace.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the hiring, training, oversight and motivating of Workplace Site Leaders and Office Coordinators (approx. 6-8 direct reports). Develops and conducts performance evaluations for staff.
- Ensure the successful operation of 30+ leased office locations globally and implementation of an effective workplace management program, including:
- Front desk oversight
- Property management
- Mail services
- Understanding of lease requirements and operating expenses including management of lease administration system
- Liaison with landlord or property managers to address building issues
- Implementation of routine or emergency office repairs
- Oversee portfolio’s annual operating and maintenance program
- Development and implementation of CRE annual budget and site operating budgets
- Coordinate with the Security Manager on Emergency Action Planning program and participate in business continuity/disaster recovery efforts.
- Partner with the IT team to implement IT/AV improvements across the organization that improve workplace experience and usability.
- Work closely with Sr. Director of CRE to manage real estate projects including office tenant improvements, space optimization, furniture selection, relocations and other projects as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining the portfolio’s space and occupancy program, including:
Coordination with CRE on current/projected capacity
- Partner with the People team to track existing and new headcount and growth projections across the Business Units to help inform CRE decisions
- Work with Site Leaders to ensure assigned seating or hot desking areas across the portfolio are up to date and accurate
- Oversee implementation of large restacking projects and employee moves
Responsible for oversight of all vendor management for the portfolio, including:
- Oversee creation of master service agreements with new or existing vendors to align vendors with SoFi’s contracting requirements, including gaining approvals by Legal and CRE
- Onboard new vendors as needed and ensure Site Leadership team is tracking local vendor documentation including W9s and COIs
- Create vendor purchase orders and conduct invoice review and budget tracking
- Ensure quarterly business reviews (QBR) are implemented across portfolio for key vendor to ensure service needs are met
- Manage the global snack and beverage program and ensure alignment with SoFi’s overall program standards.
- Oversee procurement of all office supplies in accordance with SoFi’s overall program.
Employee Experience Programming
- Partner with the Employee Experience team to implement “Think Globally, Act Locally” engagement initiatives that drive employee participation and the workplace experience.
- Ensure Site Leadership team is implementing meaningful engagement and morale events and programs (in alignment with other sites) including corporate milestones, holiday celebrations, wellness initiatives, birthday and anniversary programs, etc.
- Be an operational lead for cultural diversity and inclusion initiatives including coordination with SoFi ERG/Circles.
- Represent Galileo and SoFi in the community such as participation in local volunteer or give-back activities.
- Take initiative to develop rapport and relationships with Business Units, on-site leadership, and understand how the Site Leader position can support team goals and employee experience in the office.
- Help support sitewide and/or team specific initiatives.
- Draft and issue regular site updates and communications to drive participation in initiatives (via Slack, email, newsletters, wallboards), help develop the Site Leadership team to be the voice of each office.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of professional work experience in a workplace management role
- Strong organizational and project management skills, detail-oriented, and ability to handle multiple and ever-changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for being a creative and positive problem solver
- Proven record of going the extra mile for your colleagues
- Experience working with all levels of the organization, from management and employees to vendors/contractors
- Experience with G-Suite, Microsoft Office, expense reports, AP/AR, and other office administration software
- Ability to learn new technical tools quickly, such as leasing or space management software
- Passion to build and sustain team culture
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job responsibilities demand
- Articulate and polished to successfully represent the organization
- Completion of some Building and Owner Management Association (BOMA), CoreNet Global or IFMA (International Facility Management Association) courses or other industry-specific classes would be helpful.
- At least 3 years’ people management experience
- And of course, the ability to laugh and have fun while being productive and hit OKRs
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
To apply for this job please visit www.sofi.com.