Director, Product Management – Member Growth
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our 2+ million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
- Drive structured and systematic growth for SoFi via leading product initiatives and features that help generate virality, ease onboarding, and optimizing conversion funnels
- Build growth loops and funnels based on leveraging underlying human psychology
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Lifecycle Management teams
- Build a vision, strategy and deliver a data-centric execution with rapid experimentation and iterations
- Manage, build and grow a group of PMs
- Able to lead in a fast paced, agile environment with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with an engineering and technical discipline
- Demonstrated experience shipping commercially successful consumer products at scale
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience managing complex product development cycles and highly technical solutions
- Experience managing other PMs
- Balancing long-term strategic approaches with rapid experiments and learnings
- Experience in growing mobile apps or large-scale consumer-facing products/services
- Experience building ad platforms and/or marketing technologies
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent disciplines
- MBA is a strong plus
- 10+ years product management
- Experience building products that leverage human psychology
- Passion for FinTech and helping people get their money right
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.