Lifecycle Marketing Manager
We are looking for a marketer to support the lifecycle marketing strategy for SoFi products. This individual will develop a data-driven lifecycle marketing plan to drive growth, customer engagement, and retention. Working with business and marketing leaders this individual will be responsible for delivering on short and long-term business OKRs. A great candidate for this position will be experienced in driving business outcomes by creating relevant and personalized experiences at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for delivering lifecycle growth, strategy and optimization
- Identify opportunities to improve product adoption, engagement, retention, and cross-sell thru email, push, in-app, SMS, and content cards.
- Work with the Lifecycle Group Manager to set the vision for marketing campaigns and programs through LCM-owned channels promoting SoFi Products.
- Collaborate with SoFi Creative Studio and creative agencies to develop effective marketing campaigns and programs.
- Execute marketing campaigns through LCM-owned channels (Email, Push, In-App Messaging, SMS, etc.)
- Report on lifecycle channel, campaign, and program performance and share insights with marketing and business leadership.
- Manage a test and learn roadmap that optimizes for full-funnel lifecycle program performance.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a technical field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of direct-to-consumer lifecycle management experience including email, in-app, push, and SMS.
- A proven track record of driving lifecycle marketing strategy with expertise in driving new member onboarding and retention activities at scale.
- Strong analytical chops with experience using various testing methodologies.
- Experience working with creative agencies or internal creative studios in developing marketing assets
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience presenting channel strategy and campaign results to cross-functional partners and executive leadership
Nice to have:
- MBA or other advanced degrees
- Previous finance or tech industry experience
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
To apply for this job please visit www.sofi.com.