Principal Product Manager, Member
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our 2+ million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
- Build and enhance the SoFi Core platform that spans all aspects of a tech-centric financial institution. Examples of this include centralized identity management, financial data connection platform, transaction enrichment, etc.
- Solve problems in a scalable and extensible fashion taking a customer-centric approach.
- Vision and imagine the future of SoFi as a one-stop shop for everything finance and lead this transformation by building out the SoFi Core platform for others to thrive upon.
- Be able to lead in a fast paced agile environment
- Define and drive KPIs that measure enhanced efficiency and enabling of building products that define the next generation of financial services
- Work extremely closely with engineering to build platforms that make incremental impact
- Work with PMs across all businesses and products to hear their needs in enhancing the SoFi
- Core while evangelizing new capabilities and adoption
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with an engineering and technical discipline
- Demonstrated experience building, shipping and maintaining platforms that power consumer-facing products
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal, especially with engineering and other PMs
- Experience managing complex product development cycles and highly technical solutions
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on deadlines
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent disciplines
- Software engineering background and/or MBA is a strong plus
- 8+ years product management
- Experience building software platforms for large scale products and services
- Experience directly working with enterprise solution providers
- Passion for FinTech and helping people get their money right
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.