Senior Product Manager, Web Experience
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our 2+ million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
- Own our web platform (sofi.com), build critical surfaces, and enable other teams across the company to build world-class web experiences
- Deeply care about design and UX on our web properties, joined at the hip with Design
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Branding and Content teams who are all important customers of our web experience
- Build a vision, strategy and own long-term roadmap for how we evolve our web experiences
- Fast-paced execution with engineers and designers, tackling both platform and specific experience needs
- Data-centric execution moving key KPIs via rapid experimentation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with an engineering or art/design discipline
- Built consumer-facing products and features that heavily leveraged design/UX or were delightful experiences
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience managing complex product development cycles and highly technical solutions
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on deadlines
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Design-related disciplines
- MBA and/or Design/Art degree is a strong plus
- 6+ years product management
- Product/UX Designer background preferred
- Passion for FinTech and helping people get their money right
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and e
- Evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.