Strategic Finance Manager – Lending
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our 2+ million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
Strategic Finance enables SoFi to develop and execute on its growth strategy by driving financial visibility and accountability, built on strong relationships and grounded in facts.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate annual and quarterly financial forecasting for Student Loan Refinance, Personal Loans, Home Loans, and In School Loans in partnership with Business Unit (BU) leaders and collaboration with stakeholders across marketing, credit, capital markets, pricing, product, and operations
- Make decisions on if the firm should deviate from forecasted quarterly plan by weighing financial and strategic trade offs
- Work with key cross functional stakeholders and FP&A team to create and communicate regular guidance on forward looking financial performance
- Enable the BU, marketing, credit, capital markets, pricing, product, and operations teams to prioritize initiatives and make real-time decisions by evaluating and sizing impact to volume, revenue, and variable profit
- In partnership with the data team, identify and monitor key performance metrics and develop actionable insights
- Work autonomously with cross functional teams on strategic projects and initiatives to ensure financially sound and data-driven decisions
- Prepare internal and external materials to facilitate management discussion and analysis of key financial and business performance indicators
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years of experience, ideally in consumer lending, private equity, investment banking or consulting
- Experience preparing and presenting information to key decision makers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
- Collaborative working style and demonstrated ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence and a good attitude
- Willingness to embrace unstructured environments and problems
- Time and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or a related field
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.