Third Party Relationship Manager, Loss Mitigation
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our 2+ million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
Third Party Relationship Management at SoFi has a high level of interaction with internal and external parties. This role will manage the relationship with BPO providers to the customer service contact center, and other critical vendors that support the Money and Credit Card businesses. This role will be responsible for performance management of the vendors and be the primary point of contact for internal teams to the designed vendors. This role will also be critical to the strategy of vendor selection/long term strategy: including managing existing partnerships; partner expansion strategies; creating, distributing and evaluating RFPs; hitting all deliverables associated with vendor/supplier management.
This role will be required to perform many functions including, but not limited to remittance reconciliation, data reconciliation, identifying servicing performance irregularities or exceptions, and driving enhanced performance by a third party service provider. An ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis will be critical skills in this role.
Third Party Relationship Manager has a high level of interaction with internal and external parties. This role requires a broad knowledge of financial services in a customer service environment. The position will require a quick learner who is willing to get in and understand specific processes in order to best support our Third Party resources and our own business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the Third Party Oversight team to deliver on all key objectives and results related to Customer Service delivery at the BPO’s and other critical business metrics/projects with key vendors
- Support the company’s customer service oversight program guides in conjunction with the portfolio and evaluating servicing policies, procedures, and process to identify customer friction points for targeted improvements
- Being the point person on building and executing the overall near-term and long-term vendor strategy
- Closely partner with internal legal and compliance organizations, as well as third party servicer, to improve, develop and deploy initiatives in response to an ever changing regulatory environment
- Review performance documentation and prepare analyses for improvement of the BPO execution
- Facilitate and participate in monthly calls and periodic on-site reviews with servicers to discuss oversight activities, and facilitate internal SoFi audits for compliance and Investors
- Assessing the Supplier’s compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, with specific focus on UDAAP (Unfair Deceptive Acts and Abusive Practices)and BSA/AML, as appropriate, in conjunction with Compliance
- Review and monitor performance to the SLAs, billing elements in invoices as agreed within the
- Supplier contracts
- Conduct due diligence of the vendor per Supplier Management Framework of SoFi
What you’ll need:
- 5-7 years of experience with customer service, call center, credit card or banking industry
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree or MBA preferred
- Experience working with BPO (outsourcing) vendors
- Process improvement mindset – proven ability to identify cost savings opportunities, and drive improvement projects
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work within all levels of an organization to influence change and prioritization of critical work
- Strong analytical ability, good judgment, strategic and multidimensional thinker
- Ability to be flexible and excel in a continually changing environment
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.