Operations Manager, Review
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our 2+ million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
SoFi is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to assist with our continued growth. We are very excited about our growth and we are looking for leaders who are passionate about customer service and have the skills and experience to lead a team to deliver outstanding results. Are you craving an opportunity to work for a fast-paced startup that is poised to change the banking world?
What you’ll do:
- Independently manage teams of associate managers and their loan reviewers
- Play an active role in the develop your team of associate manager’s careers, while helping them support their own loan reviewer’s careers in a similar fashion
- Re-enforce a positive approach to leadership through example and Operations site development
- Become familiar with all tasks loan reviewers are required to perform
- Hire, train, motivate, monitor and coach new loan reviewers and associate managers
- Actively participate and collaborate with business partners on behalf of members, associates and the company to improve member and employee experience
- Serve as a third tier for escalated customer issues and questions
- Handle special member circumstances and problems as they arise
- Ensure that the team is following procedures, providing first-rate customer service, and meeting minimum expectations while striving for excellence
- Implement processes and procedures to increase efficiency and reduce errors
- Manage projects which improve policy, process, reporting or system requests for increased efficiency and improved member experiences
- Manage the performance for all managers and ensure consistent performance of team members through scorecard metrics and policies
- Validate information dissemination for process and policy congruence
- Work with direct management to drive continued improvement with standard operating procedures, technology and policy through full understanding systems, tools and procedures
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years’ experience managing managers
- 5+ years of general management experience
- Processing center management experience preferred
- Some experience managing short and long-term processing center related projects preferred
- Experience supporting the launch of new product lines preferred
- Experience hiring, training, motivating, and coaching front-line employees and people leaders
Nice to have:
- Project management experience
- Proven track record of growing your team’s careers that creates a better employee experience
- Proven track record of surfacing, quantifying, actioning on and implementing process improvements for your customer base
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.